To begin your enrollment process follow these steps:
- Fill out an adult application here.
- Sign up for the assessment test here. The assessment testing cost is $20.00, and includes one free retake. The MDTC testing refund policy is located here.
- Meet with a Career Advisor.
- Fill out a Federal Application for Student Financial Aid (FASFA) at https://studentaid.gov/. MDTC’s FASFA school code is : 031984. For further financial aid information call Tina Murphy at (405) 739-1707, ext. 6323 or email@example.com.
- Applicants must either secure financial aid (Pell Grant, Tribal, Vocational Rehabilitation, etc.) or pay a one time $100 deposit to become pre-enrolled. The deposit is non-refundable. The deposit will be applied toward the first semester’s supply fee as indicated on the enrollment document and account statement.
- Enrollment will become official when the adult applicant has completed all necessary enrollment papers, paid $100.00 deposit or secured financial aid, and has received written notice or letter of acceptance into the desired MDTC program.
Note: The Practical Nursing program’s policies, procedures, and costs may be different and can be found in Addendum B of the Student Handbook.
(405) 739-1707 ext. 6320
(405) 739-1707 ext. 6357
Financial Aid Coordinator
405-739-1707 ext. 6346
Interested in Financial Aid?
Visit our Financial Aid page for more information.