Refund Policy for Fulltime Day Programs
o If a student withdraws within the first 5 days of classes or PRIOR to the first day of class they will receive a refund of all tuition, less $25 processing fee ($75 for Practical Nursing students).
o If a student withdraws within the first three weeks of class, they will receive a refund of one-half of any tuition paid for the current semester. If a student has pre-paid for the following semester, they will receive a full refund for that semester.
o After the third week of classes, no refund will be given.
o Non-refundable fees include: testing fee, $100 deposit, background checks, and textbooks.
Students who receive a Federal Pell Grant from MDTC and who withdraw (officially or unofficially) will be subject to the “Return of Title IV” regulations. For those students who have been officially or unofficially withdrawn, the student’s last date of attendance will be used for Return of Title IV purposes as determined by MDTC’s attendance records. Generally, the student and/or school will have to return any amount of the Pell Grant that is defined as “unearned” per Return of Unearned Funds Policy section on page 34. NOTE: all financial aid students should contact the Financial Aid Coordinator to discuss their Return of Title IV funds calculation before withdrawing.
Adult Career Development Refund Policy - Short-Term Evening Classes
- Students must cancel 5 business days prior to the class start date to obtain a full refund minus a $10 processing fee.
- Full refunds will be given IF Mid-Del Tech cancels a class.
Testing Refund Policy
- Students must cancel before 12:00 PM on the day before the test begins for a full refund minus the $10 processing fee. There is no refund on the day of the test.
- Full refunds will be given IF Mid-Del Tech cancels the test.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, some test dates may be rescheduled without payment penalty.
- Testers will be allowed one (1) free re-test for entrance exams only.