For questions and assistance enrolling, you may:
- Fill out a Mid-Del Technology Center Application for Admission
Admission may be obtained from your secondary high school counselor or in the MDTC Main Office. Contact MDTC Career Advisors: Abbey Charlow, [email protected], 405-739-1707 ext. 6320; Curtis Pratt, [email protected], 405-739-1707 ext. 6357
Submit the Information Request Form
MDTC operates on a traditional school calendar in conjunction with the Mid-Del Public School Calendar. Enrollment begins in January for the following fall semester.
Admission is based on completing all of the following steps:
- Completing the High School Application for Admission
- Interview with MDTC Career Advisor
- Documentation of Career Interest will be reviewed (ww.okcareerguide.org interest inventory)
- Documentation of Academic Preparedness will be reviewed (high school transcript, standardized test results, and high school attendance)
Completion of the application by itself does not constitute admission or placement on a waiting list.
- If a student meets program entrance requirements and space is available, the student will be contacted by an MDTC Career Advisor
- If a student meets program entrance requirements but space is not available, the student is notified by MDTC Career Advisor to discuss additional options such as being placed on a waiting list or pursuing a second choice career major based on space availability.
Graduating seniors may apply for the Mid- Del Technology Center Next Step Tuition Waiver.