Questions about Enrollment?:
Contact MDTC Counselors:
Abbey Charlow, [email protected], 405-739-1707 ext. 6320
Curtis Pratt, [email protected], 405-739-1707 ext. 6357
Enrollment is based on completing all of the following steps:
- High School Application
- Interest Inventory.
- After the Application is submitted, an MDTC counselor will email you with information about the program you applied for and the Interest Inventory.
- Virtual Interview.
- After the Application and Interest Inventory are completed, an MDTC counselor will contact you to schedule an interview.
Acceptance vs. Waiting List
- Unfortunately, more students will apply to our programs than spots we have available. Each applicant will be ranked based upon the set of criteria below. Then, each applicant will be either put on a waiting list or accepted into the program.
- If you are accepted, a counselor will contact you soon.
- If you are placed on a waiting list, you can choose to apply to another MDTC program by resubmitting a new application. Alternatively, an applicant can wait and see if a spot becomes available in the program you chose.
Set of Criteria
In order to choose the right student for the right program, every applicant is ranked based upon points they earn in the following categories::
- Interest Inventory
- Organization Involvement
- Volunteer or Work Experience
- Plans and goals
- Scheduling and availability