For those who qualify, financial resources are available to help you succeed. Adult students, who meet certain criteria, may receive aid through Pell Grants, Vocational Rehabilitation, Veterans Education Benefits, Tribal Funding, and Workforce Development.
Financial Aid Programs
The following programs of assistance are available at Mid-Del Technology Center.
Click the links below to find out more information:
- Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant (OTAG)
- Pell Grant Eligibility
- US Department Education Office of Indian Education
- Oklahoma’s Promise
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- WIA (Workforce Investment Act)
- Tribal Agencies/Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA)
- Otha Grimes Foundation Scholarship
- Veterans Educational Benefits & MDTC
- Mid Del Tech Financial Aid Fact Sheet
- City of Midwest City Career Training Grant Program
- Horatio Alger Career Tech Scholarship
- Hearing Loss Association of America Central Oklahoma Chapter
- Microsoft Scholarship – High School Students in Technology Careers
Net Price Calculator
This calculator will provide a preliminary estimate of federal and institutional aid eligibility. The estimates are based on the award policies of the 2020-2021 academic year and are subject to change. In order to use the calculator, you will need information about your income, taxes and some other financial obligations.